samedi, octobre 22, 2005

Coloquintes

4 commentaires:

Bernard a dit…

Et comment elle marche cette b�te-l�? Est-ce mou comme une m�duse? Non c'est comme un poisson lune qui se gonfle pour faire peur...

chamamy a dit…

Bernard>Et en plus c'est immangeable!

internet a dit…

I found your blog while surfing and noticed you are involved in a business opportunity.

I found a website the other day that offers thousands of dollars in free business building tools that might help you build your business.

Find FREE - 60,000 email leads, AutoResponder, Promo Page, Your listing in a hundreds of world directories, Your best ad on 12 Million FFAs, Self-Replicating Search Engine Program, Auto Hits Machine, eZine Success, & more!.

I'm making over $500 a day with these FREE Business Building Tools promoting my business and you can do the same promoting your business.

turnkey home based business a dit…

I found your blog while surfing and noticed you are involved in a business opportunity.

I found a website the other day that offers thousands of dollars in free business building tools that might help you build your business.

Find FREE - 60,000 email leads, AutoResponder, Promo Page, Your listing in a hundreds of world directories, Your best ad on 12 Million FFAs, Self-Replicating Search Engine Program, Auto Hits Machine, eZine Success, & more!.

I'm making over $500 a day with these FREE Business Building Tools promoting my business and you can do the same promoting your business.